Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby Corbitt is a…

…GIRL!  I will admit that I was shocked and cried.  Cry you say?  I was banking on a boy and when the nurse said it was a girl, it took my breath away!  However we are thrilled  and I am sure Edward will be a wonderful big brother to a sister.  She was a little shy at first and kept her legs together as a young lady should do!  She finally cooperated and we were able to see.  From the looks of the ultrasound, she looked to be healthy and was measuring at about half a pound.  She also measured right on time for June 2, 2010.  Our next big decision is what to name her.  We had already picked out a boy name so it is back to the drawing board!  I will update as soon as that decision is made!  I hope everyone has a Happy New Years!

PICS_22

PICS_23

PICS_26

4 comments:

Josh and Beth said...

How exciting!!! The boys are now outnumbered in your house....can't wait to hear what name you decide on!

Anna said...

congratulations! we are so happy your little miracle baby is healthy...and a girl! :)

The Cobbs said...

Oh I'm SO excited for you!!!! Girls are so wonderful! :) Congrats!! I know you are going to have so much fun with that sweet angel!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Taylor said, "Yea, a playmate!"

We are so happy for you!