Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Night with Gee

Tuesday night I took the kids and headed to Montgomery to spend some time with my mom and two sisters.  Anne Moreland lives in Oxford, Mississippi so I don’t get to see her very often.  I decided to give Thomas a quiet night alone so I could spend some quality time with the girls.  We got to Montgomery in the late afternoon and had a nice time.  Mom and AM watched the kids so I could get a little last minute shopping in.  Edward absolutely loves being with Gee.  Brian (AM’s fiancée) and AM prepared a nice meal before they headed out to meet friends.  After supper, AM and I took Edward to the tackiest house in Montgomery.  There are two very small houses that border Old Cloverdale and Carter Hill Rd.  They have SO much Christmas stuff in their yards that I don’t think you could successful walk through the yard without knocking something over.  Edward loved Callaway so much that I figured these two houses would be a hit.  Boy, were they!!!!  He walked along the fence trying to touch everything.  When we left, he wanted to hug and kiss Mickey Mouse and Thomas the Train. 

IMG_3190

IMG_3191

IMG_3192

IMG_3193

IMG_3194

IMG_3198

IMG_3199

IMG_3200

No comments: