Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

We started our Christmas Day at 6am.  Brooke slept with Edward and Thomas and I set the alarm for 6 so that we could have a little family time before the hustle and bustle started.  Edward was so surprised!  Santa brought him a Little People Noah’s Ark and Busy House as well as a Power Wheels Pick-up truck.  He loves his new toys.  Brooke got clothes and a Wii game as well as the cell phone that she has been begging for for about 2 years!  She was totally surprised!!  Santa was good to Thomas and me, too.  I am proud to say that we are no longer old fashioned and I can finally work on the blog from the comfort of my bed!!  After spending a little time together, Thomas’ parents and youngest brother and his family arrived for breakfast.  We enjoyed spending a little time with them before heading back to Montgomery to celebrate with my mom and siblings.

I know I have mentioned this before, but I absolutely love being with my family.  We are all so close and there is never a dull moment when we are all together!  We all got lots of fun things and mom prepared a delicious lunch for everyone.  We stayed a couple of hours before rushing back to Auburn to get our house ready for my mother-in-law’s family.

We celebrated that night with Nancy Clay’s father, brother and his family and all of Thomas’ brothers and their families.  We had a very fun, casual time.  Edward enjoyed all of the attention and Brooke enjoyed playing the Wii with her aunts and uncles.  I always love having a house full of family!

It was a VERY long, exhausting, but fun day.  I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

IMG_3229 

 IMG_3231 

 IMG_3234 

 IMG_3237

IMG_3240

 IMG_3242

   IMG_3246

Happy in his new wagon from Pot and Nana Clay

 IMG_3248

IMG_3249

IMG_3250   

IMG_3254

 IMG_3256    

 IMG_3263 

Edward and Gee

  IMG_3268

IMG_3273    

Papa (Thomas’ grandfather), Nancy Clay, Edward and Ally

IMG_3280   

IMG_3284 

 IMG_3287

Edward and Nana Clay

No comments: