Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa Claus

We took the kids one night earlier this month to see Santa. We weren't sure how Edward would react to him. Last year he was 8 months old and it didn't seem to bother him much, but I figured this year would be a different story. Let me go back and say that I love Christmas! I always have. I love decorating, wrapping gifts, the traditions and the music. I hope that my children will get this from me. One night we recorded the 1960's version of Rudolph. We introduced Edward to it and he seemed to really love it. It was this movie that got him acquainted with Santa and the reindeer. Well we got to the mall and headed towards Santa. Edward was so amazed. I was glad that no one else was there because I figured it would take him a little while to warm up. Nope! He walked right up to him and sat in his lap. He was so proud. He would look up at Santa and then look at us and grin. He loved it. He just sat there and probably would've sat there all night if we would have let him! He even told Santa that he wanted a truck and a train!!



No comments: