Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome William Alfred Hughes, IV!!

My nephew, William Alfred Hughes, IV was born January 12 at 1:18pm.  He was 5 weeks early and weighed 6lbs. 10oz. and  was 19.5 inches long.  It is truly a miracle that a baby born so early was so healthy!  Mom and baby are both doing well.  We had the opportunity to visit with my brother, Will and his new family on Tuesday.  Baby William is absolutely precious.  Edward was smitten the second he saw his new cousin.  As soon as the nurse brought him in, Edward held out his hands and said, “I holt” (his version of “I hold”).  It was so sweet.  As I held little William, Edward wanted to hug and kiss him.  He loves babies and I hope this means he will be just as loving to his new baby sister!  Here are a few pictures from our visit.

IMG_3337

IMG_3338

IMG_3339

IMG_3345

IMG_3346

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! He is precious!!! Can you email me her address, I still have her present from her baby shower. caseyhcorley@gmail.com

Hope you're feeling great!!