Sunday, July 26, 2009
On another note, my camera will arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to have it back so that I can get back to picture taking and blogging!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Below are pictures taken by Photography by DiAnna Paulk. She does an amazing job! I had Edward's portraits taken at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. She also took some family pics. Here are a few of my favorites.
Friday, July 10, 2009
- to run
- to jump (especially on the bed)!!
- to dance. As soon as music starts to play, he drops whatever it is he is doing and starts to dance.
- to climb
- to irritate his sister (she has gotten good at irritating him, too.)
- to play outside
- to swim
- Mother's Day Out at our church and he adores his teachers
- to laugh. He is always so happy. Laughing all the time. Don't get me wrong, he certainly has his moments.
- to give love (always hugging and an occasional open mouth kiss).
- to wear shoes. I was very hesitant about buying him shoes. He was about 13 months when I finally broke down and got him a pair. Now he has two!! When he gets up in the morning or after a nap he says "Shoes". It's hilarious!
He keeps us constantly entertained. Every day I thank God that I am able to stay home with Edward. It can sometimes be a tiring and trying job, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Thomas works so hard so that I can stay home and I am so grateful for it.
*Please excuse these pictures. I am borrowing a camera until mine is fixed. I am dying without it!!!!! These pictures were taken on the 4th. We had a pretty uneventful day. Brooke was gone so we decided that we would lay low. We took Edward to the pool and then grilled out. It was kind of nice not doing anything big.