Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Since Canon still has my camera for repairs, I thought I would post some portrait pictures of Edward. Not much has been going on with us. On Monday, Thomas had surgery on a torn meniscus. He has slowly been recovering with crutches and physical therapy. Thursday my wonderful mom came up to keep the kids so that I could go hear Thomas and the band play. It was a nice night out. Edward amazes me more everyday. He seems to be learning so much and is even to the point where he is repeating things that we say!!
Below are pictures taken by Photography by DiAnna Paulk. She does an amazing job! I had Edward's portraits taken at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. She also took some family pics. Here are a few of my favorites.
3 months

6 months

Edward - 9 months
Brooke - 11 years


12 months




No comments: