Sunday, July 26, 2009

So Sweet

I just have a quick story to blog about. Edward is always wanting to "talk". He will bring us a cordless phone, old cell phone, new cell phone or toy phone and say "talk". Tonight he kept telling Thomas, "I talk". Thomas tossed me the house phone and called it from his cell phone. Edward and I had about a 7 minute conversation which consisted mostly of Edward talk and me responding. At one point I said, "I love you" and Edward looked at Thomas' phone and then kissed it. It was so sweet. I think at that point we thought it was a coincidence so we talked some more and then I said it again and he kissed the phone again. I wish the video camera was charged so we could have videotaped it. I tell him I love him all the time and of course I kiss him nonstop. I am just shocked that he knew the two went together!!
On another note, my camera will arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to have it back so that I can get back to picture taking and blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I hope you guys have been doing great. I think we're going to try to bring Anne Katherine next Sunday to Sunday School....hopefully she'll be good