Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Big 3-0!

On November 6, I celebrated the big 3-0. If my birthday falls on a Saturday, it is always Auburn’s Homecoming. Thomas, with the help of my awesome sister and sister-in-law, threw together a fun little tailgate party to celebrate. A good friend of ours has a RV so they allowed us to set up camp at their tailgate spot. It was a VERY cold day. It was so nice for everyone that attended. My mom, dad and brother all drove up from Montgomery to make the day special. My sweet friend, Haley of Simply Charming Cakes, made a deliciously, adorable cake complete with all 30 candles!

Thank you Thomas, Hollister and Jacqueline for making my day extra special!!

IMG_4558

IMG_4559

IMG_4561

Sweet William

IMG_4562

Pop pop taking Edward and Haley to get ice cream!

IMG_4563

My niece, Ally

IMG_4564

It was WAY too cold for ice cream!!

IMG_4565

IMG_4566

Edward and Pop Pop looking at the “monster truck jeep”.

IMG_4568

IMG_4570

Me, Hollister and Lauren

IMG_4572

Some of the kids

IMG_4573

This sweet girl was a trooper. It was so cold and she slept most of the day!

IMG_4574

No comments: