Thursday, October 1, 2009

18 months and Strep

I know it has been awhile since I have posted, but I guess we've been busy! Edward has had strep twice in the last three weeks. I am glad to be over that!

He turned 18 months on Sunday. I can hardly believe that my baby is growing so quickly! He is so smart,too! He knows where his nose, eyes, ears, tongue, head and toes are. He is constantly talking. Some of his new words are: moon, rat, car, juice, eat, baby, toes, nose, eye, mine, no, cat, juice, milk. I am sure I have either missed a few or repeated myself from the 15 month post. We had our 18 month check up on Monday and everything went well. I feel like the two shots he got were far more traumatic then any of the others. Dr. G even commented on how well Edward talks. He said he talks very well for someone his age (sorry I had to brag a little!).

I have truly loved being able to stay home with him. Not one day is ever the same!! He continues to love playing outside. He loves all things trucks and trains and any other vehicle that moves. He has become very affectionate. He loves to give kisses and hugs, but mainly kisses. Sometimes he will sit with me and kiss me over and over for several minutes. Oh I could eat him up! He certainly has his moments where we throws his tantrums but other than that, he is a sweet boy




2 comments:

Anna said...

i love it that he's standing on the dishwasher! he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. i'm dreading addie's 18 month appointment :/ i hope he is feeling much better and can STAY well for everyone's sake! have a great weekend!

Thomas said...

Well, you forgot that he knows where his teeth are and he says that, too. Other than that, you hit the high spots.