Thursday, September 10, 2009

LeeAnn Womack

Last Friday Thomas and the rest of the band were invited to open for LeeAnn Womack at Victoryland. For two weeks Thomas and I could barely sleep due to our extreme excitement! What an honor to open for such a big country name. The T&K Band put on a great show and really got the crowd ready for LeeAnn Womack. Her show was great as well! After LeeAnn's show, Thomas and I were able to have a picture taken with her. It was so much fun!!

Unfortunately, just as the show was beginning, my batteries died in my camera. I had to borrow my mom's but most of the pictures were blurry!

The T&K Band
Thomas and Mom



The band (minus Kevin) with LeeAnn Womack

1 comment:

MaryMartha said...

Garret and I saw travis tritt there a few weeks ago...it was SO FUN!
Why didn't I hear about all these awesome concerts earlier :)
glad ya'll are doing good. We need to play at the Zoo together soon!
Maybe we can aim for sometime this fall :)
MM