Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Let me start off by saying that I am a little late on blogging about this, but I have just gotten access to pictures. On March 14, Thomas' middle brother, Clay, married a sweet girl from Union Springs. Edward, Brooke and I headed on over to Bullock County the Friday before the wedding so that Brooke could attend the Bridesmaid's Luncheon and Edward and I helped my mother-in-law decorate for the Rehearsal Dinner. The festivities were all beautiful and of course the bride was too! The day of the wedding was a very wet day and the reception was covered but it was outdoors. I left my camera in the car so I didn't get any pictures. Here are a few. Congrats to Clay and Megan!

The whole Corbitt clan

The brothers
John, Clay and Thomas


sweet Edward


Edward LOVED playing in the rain at the reception



Other big news in the Corbitt family - Congrats to John (Thomas' youngest brother) and his wife Andrea. They found out last week that they are expecting a baby girl in September. I am super excited about being an aunt!

No comments: