Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mother's Day

**Note: I am a bit tardy in my blog posting and I have so much to catch up on, so I am going to try to do a marathon tonight.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. We joined Thomas' mom and dad for church and then his mom prepared a meal for us. It was a nice meal and Edward loved visiting with Pot and Nana Clay. After lunch, we drove back to Auburn to let Edward have power nap before we headed to Montgomery. We gathered at my brother's house for a cook-out. Everyone was there except Anne Moreland. I always love gathering with my family. Edward loved spending time with Gee (my mom), Uncle Will, Aunt Jacqueline and Aunt Hollister. He really eats up the attention.

Here are a few pics from our time at Will's. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera when we visited with Thomas' mom.



Edward and Brooke

Edward and Uncle Will

Uncle Will took Edward to see the tractor across the street

Edward LOVES playing in water

Edward and Gee

1 comment:

Anna said...

yeah! you're back! i love the picture of brooke and edward. so sweet! he's gotten so big!