Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update

I just thought I would offer a quick update. Edward is really starting to get the hang of walking. I can't believe he will be walking before he turns one. His new thing now is walking and clapping. It is so cute! We have really enjoyed the nice weather that we had last week. Edward loves to play outside. We are chaperoning a school trip for Brooke on Friday. We will be traveling to Atlanta to see the Aquarium and Coca-Cola. Back in July, we went to both of these places, but Edward was only 3 months old. I can't wait to see what he thinks about the Aquarium now! Hopefully I will get some good pictures to post.

Please say a little prayer for me next week. Back in August I was diagnosed with some thyroid problems. My doctor also found a mass on one side of my thyroid. They have been monitoring the mass and I have had several tests on it. The last ultrasound that I had indicated that there was a 20% chance that it is cancerous. My ENT decided that it needed to come out. The surgery is scheduled for Feb. 26th. I am so nervous about having surgery.
Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to!







1 comment:

The Harless Family said...

My family will be praying for you as you go into sugery...Everything will be okay! PS. Edward is ADORABLE!!