Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Part 1

Let me preface this post by saying that this will be part one of many Christmas gatherings. Sunday we headed to DeFuniak Springs, FL to celebrate Christmas and a little family time with my grandparents. There were 17 of us that traveled to see my grandmother and her family. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of anyone but Edward. He was so overwhelmed with bows and wrapping paper. He also enjoyed playing with his cousin Amelia. I don't know if I will post again before Christmas. If not, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!


Edward and Sampson



Edward and his cousin Amelia


Edward has recently discovered that you can bounce on a bed and it provides LOTS of entertainment. My aunt caught this just as he was about to fall backwards!











No comments: