Saturday, July 26, 2008

I think I've lost my mind!

Thursday, a friend and her two kids and my brood headed to B'ham for a two day shopping trip. We stayed at Lauren's mom's house in Trussville. As we were closing in on B'ham Thursday morning, I suddenly realized that I had not brought Edward anything to wear the next day. As we were packing the car, I had a cute little bubble with sailboats smocked across the front. I hung it in the garage as I ran in the house. Since I have become a mom, my brain has quit working and apparently I locked up the house and never looked back (towards his Friday outfit)!!! I was NOT going to let my precious baby where his pajamas all day. We got up Friday morning and went to a cute little children's shop in Trussville called Whoopsie Daisy. They were having a sale on all of their summer clothes. Of course I could not find anything in his size on sale so I was forced to buy him something in a size 12 month. Here is a picture of him in his 12 month shortall!!





No comments: