Saturday, June 28, 2008

3 Months and a Road Trip

Last Friday, Edward turned 3 months old. It is so hard to believe how big he's gotten and the changes that he has made in the last 3 months. Everyone says, "they grow up quick." I never dreamed so much would happen in 3 months. In 3 months, we have gone through countless amounts of diapers, wipes and burp cloths. For a while we couldn't get a clean burp cloth under us before we had spit up on us for the millionth time!! I can't even begin to tell you how many loads of BABY stuff I have washed. Edward has smiled, cooed, gurgled, laughed and cried. It is SO amazing to see all of these changes. I love to hear him laugh and to see him smile!


Also, we took our first road trip. Edward has made many treks with me to Montgomery to see my mom and to Tuskegee to see Thomas' family. Mom, Edward, Brooke and I traveled to DeFuniak Springs, FL to see my grandparents. My grandmother hurt her back and has been on bedrest for a couple of weeks. She met Edward the day he was born, but didn't see him again until Friday. It was a fun but short trip. We were in the car a total of 6 hours and he slept most of the time. So, it wasn't too bad of a drive. I'm curious to see how he acts when we drive 8 hours to Kentucky in a couple of months!!

No comments: